*UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1/11/2020 *

Timujin

Silver Supporter
Nov 25, 2019
Riverside, CA
0F22AE5C-E880-4D42-8437-0F54E5A0B015.jpeg
So far this is the only problem with the mini pebble. It is disappointing to pay an additional few thousand dollars and get a result like this. I noticed this patch the day after pool was filled 3+ weeks ago. I asked the PB about it and he said he would ask the startup guy which is silly. ????☝

RMcGirr83

Gold Supporter
Nov 19, 2018
Tuscola, TX
We have a spot like that as well. Noticed it right away when the pool was built but have learned to live with it. Many times plaster isn't going to come out like a car's paint job.

Reactions: Timujin

kne

Gold Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
Concord, CA
Your pool is beautiful! I love the view and how the tiles are different from the ordinary. Reading through your entire build in one sitting brought back the feelings of rage when we basically gutted and remodeled our whole house last year. The garbage, the stupid mistakes (like installing a beam that is clearly labeled "TOP" and "BOTTOM" upside down. Inspector had a good chuckle as he wrote up that correction) I dreaded coming home each day to what I was going to have to deal with. A year later, I love my house, the remodel was 100% worth it. There are definitely imperfections that I see, but only because I know they are there. As you are floating in the pool, the irritation of the electricians etc, will turn into amusing stories of the pool build.

Reactions: Timujin

Timujin

Silver Supporter
Nov 25, 2019
Riverside, CA
Your pool is beautiful! I love the view and how the tiles are different from the ordinary. Reading through your entire build in one sitting brought back the feelings of rage when we basically gutted and remodeled our whole house last year. The garbage, the stupid mistakes (like installing a beam that is clearly labeled "TOP" and "BOTTOM" upside down. Inspector had a good chuckle as he wrote up that correction) I dreaded coming home each day to what I was going to have to deal with. A year later, I love my house, the remodel was 100% worth it. There are definitely imperfections that I see, but only because I know they are there. As you are floating in the pool, the irritation of the electricians etc, will turn into amusing stories of the pool build.
Thank you! We wanted a different look than the norm.

I am glad you can relate. Rage is 100% accurate. My wife and I would shoot flames from our eyeballs at times. I would see a construction error think was “I wanted this? I paid for this!”

Big picture, waaaa my pool is not perfect waaaa.