Tulsa Pool Build, new IG

Had our first check out meeting last night the guy was awesome very thorough and knowledgeable. The meeting was just about mechanicals, the next one will be about chemicals. Found out we have another pump that can make the spa overflow trickle to a full blown waterfall. Very slick system, everything is automated. Got a big kick at watching the valves turn by themselves. Will keep you updated on the chemical talk. I think the quality of this pb would be extremely hard to beat.

I hope you took notes! You should also take a picture of your equipment. Print it out and write what does what for each pipe and valve. You never know when you will need the info.

It is SO nice to hear of a good PB!

Do you have your test kit yet?

Kim

Had our first check out meeting last night the guy was awesome very thorough and knowledgeable. The meeting was just about mechanicals, the next one will be about chemicals. Found out we have another pump that can make the spa overflow trickle to a full blown waterfall. Very slick system, everything is automated. Got a big kick at watching the valves turn by themselves. Will keep you updated on the chemical talk. I think the quality of this pb would be extremely hard to beat.

Yay!!! That makes me REALLY EXCITED!!! I was just at their office, dropped off our first payment, looked over some choices....

I'll send you a text tomorrow. I have some more specific questions for you.

I'm so glad you are happy with your pool!

- - - Updated - - -

Let us know what details he bends on! You REALLY need a waterfall like his and Suz's!

Kim

I sure will, Kim! When I have more time, I will update my thread. Maybe tomorrow...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.