Trouble clearing pool after 2 weeks

May 30, 2016
Reeseville
Filled my 12 x 24 Intex with the hose about 2 weeks ago and have very brown/orange water. Assumed it was iron but shouldn't have that high of levels with city water. Been slamming ever since. Current readings:
FC - 20
CC - 0
PH - 7.2 (while aerating to lower TA)
TA - 200
CH - 300
CYA - 35ish
I have an SWG and sand filter and am thinking of adding some DE to the filter. Put a skimmer sock on and attached a white tube sock over the return to try and catch the fine particles overnight. They are both brown. Pool is now greenish brown....HELP!! Any suggestions?? Pics attached

10440110440215594886528331612816743893905417.jpgö

Thanks for the help!! I made myself a polyfill bucket and have it running now. Also adding paper towels to the skimmer. How high should I let my PH drive up? It's at about 7.8 right now after aerating all day. I'd imagine the water falling into the pool out if the bucket is going to keep driving it up. Also, should I add the sequestrant now or wait. Going to order some Jack's Magic Purple stuff and will have by Tuesday. Only thing available to me now is the HTH metal defense from Wally World

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.