Tree junk

For about 2-3 weeks ending about a week ago, I get raining thousands of tiny expired flowers (about 1/8" each) off two Eggleston Holly trees next to the pool. Each day I use a scoop/net to gather up what I can, and once a week I run my robot cleaner. My manual scooping probably gets half of the flowers and spreads the rest. I don't wish to wear out the robot running it every day, so once a week is it. I haven't detected any staining, but I wouldn't rule that out if the flowers were left on the bottom. I wish I had an answer, as I feel like I'm held hostage by the pool, between the flowers on the bottom and the Wax Myrtle leaves and flowers filling the skimmer socks, I can't leave for two days this time of year.

Amazingly, my landscaping was done with a future pool in mind. Without the wax myrtles and eggleston hollies, life would be easier. If there is a next time, I think I'll have to decide to choose between a pool and landscaping. My wife is absolutely opposed to a screen enclosure for the pool. Conclusion: deal with it. A stained pool floor isn't that bad, is it?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.