topping off pool frequency...and while I am here, salt water generator RPM?

If Screenlogic you have an Easytouch. Find the part number on the inside of the Easytouch box.

Z,

What is your filter pressure when the SWCG is working?

If you clean your filter, it would also be a good idea to remove the salt cell and look inside to make sure that no construction debris got into the cell and are blocking the water flow.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Z,

What is your filter pressure when the SWCG is working?

If you clean your filter, it would also be a good idea to remove the salt cell and look inside to make sure that no construction debris got into the cell and are blocking the water flow.

Thanks,

Jim R.
I will evaluate after work today and get back to you. I have not cleaned or checked salt cell since pool startup a month ago.

Just an update, it appears the filter was the issue. It definitely needed cleaning. After hosing it out, swg was having good flow down at 2000rpm. This may be the lowest I can get it without a heater bypass, but I am much happier. An additional benefit was that I also have been having issues with the Polaris, thinking it was a Polaris issue. After cleaning the filter, the Polaris is working as it should. I’m guessing the output rpm was not actually what I thought it was given the dirty filter? Assuming it works like that. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.