Top of Multi Valve leaking

Good afternoon all! I am helping a friend troubleshoot an issue with there Multi valve and knew i could get some good answers here! When the pump is on the valve is leaking on the top. I can not see what the pressure is as the gauge does not work, so i know i will have to replace the gauge. Also, when the pump is turned off it sounds like air is getting sucked back at the same place the water is coming out with the pump on. Is there maybe an O ring or some other type of seals that can be replaced? Thanks!

That appears to be a Pentair TM-22 MPV. If so, you can refer to the parts list linked below. My first thought is the spider gasket and/or spring. If you're going to attempt a repair, might as well do them both at the same time. You'll probably also want a new valve body O-ring. Others may have a comment as well.
Pentair - Praher 2" TM22 & SM20 Parts - INYOPools.com

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.