Todays pool test

Jun 8, 2015
Rocklin Ca
I tested the pool today it's been about a week since my last test, in the summer I usually test it twice a week the smoke in the air is not inviting to go outside . I was surprised everything looked great just 1 quart low on chlorine. I was expecting doom because of all the ash in the pool from the Ca. Fires. When I sweeped the pool black clouds would go through the water from all the ash just unbelievable. Today finally there is very little ash dust in the pool when I sweep it. The bot has been on double duty I been sweeping the pool every day as soon as the main pump kicks in to get all the ash of the bottom so the main filters can do their job. Friday I ran the bot 3 times cleaning the filters between each cycle the black coming out of the filters was unbelievable today they looked pretty good. Last Wednesday the ash storm was nothing I've ever seen ash was just everywhere. I think my main filter cleaner will be a little early this year.

Good report, sorry for the troubles up your way. With an avatar like that, I gotta get you over to my thread:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.