This one is for me....

B for once you did not read my mind..............I was talking about the "slop" of rock work in the post just a little way up..............how did you get the "slop" to "rock"?
I just threw more slop on there. It was rebar and wire mesh with a scratch coat on it before. I added an inch of plastic cement and used my wife's finest flatware to carve it into what you see now

Last edited:
Reactions: kimmielea
So when you sell a home with all those fabulous faux-beams and the prospective buyers say out loud, “Oh wow! Look at all those lovely wood beams!!” are you just like :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
A little more progress. I got all the moulding up and decided to do faux wood beams like I did I inside the house. Finished the stucco texture coat and cleaned up the mess...it was pretty bad?.

You'll notice I decided not to make the waterfall pillar into a rock. No matter how I shaped it, the resemblance kept looking Male genitaliaish... maybe I just got scared.

For those of you that are IPA fans this is my current favorite. 7.2% of pure delicious. If you can find it I highly recommend it

I would love to IPA trade with you. I live next to Ingenous I drink a lot of Lone Pint too.

Reactions: bdavis466
I don’t understand the school schedule out here, let’s make the kids walk home from school when it’s 110* out. ? ?

They have to start earlier or else they’d be in school until June when it’s blazing hot & dry. In August, the weather is a tiny bit cooler. I agree though, it took a while for me to get used to it having grown up with school usually starting around Labor Day.

I don’t understand the school schedule out here, let’s make the kids walk home from school when it’s 110* out. ? ?
We are going back a week earlier this year. Some time back, before all our buses had A/C, they decided to bump back the start of school to the last Monday in August and the school districts had to get a waiver from the state education agency to start earlier. The reasoning for this was it was too hot in August to start school early in the month! Yep the end of August it is a brisk 98 degrees, as opposed to the scorching 98 degrees on the 1st of August!

• Haha
Reactions: bdavis466
They have to start earlier or else they’d be in school until June when it’s blazing hot & dry. In August, the weather is a tiny bit cooler. I agree though, it took a while for me to get used to it having grown up with school usually starting around Labor Day.
August is cooler than June? :scratch:

You may have extracted a little more than just CBD!

Reactions: Arizonarob

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.