This one is for me....

What happened to our plan on page 17 post 321?
We going legit now? What are we gonna do with the van now?

Sorry, Rob ?

In order to get my medicinal CBD license I had to swear by affirmation that I would not knowingly engage in any illegal activity under penalty of law.....HOWEVER, if I happen to eat one of the “coconut varieties”, black out and show up at Brian’s door ... well, I don’t think the local DA will have a leg to stand on in court as my defense will be rock-solid....

• Haha
Reactions: Arizonarob
Sorry, Rob ?

In order to get my medicinal CBD license I had to swear by affirmation that I would not knowingly engage in any illegal activity under penalty of law.....HOWEVER, if I happen to eat one of the “coconut varieties”, black out and show up at Brian’s door ... well, I don’t think the local DA will have a leg to stand on in court as my defense will be rock-solid....
You need a license for CBD in AZ?

Reactions: pooldv
Sorry, Rob ?

Well, that sucks! On to plan B then. You don’t happen to have Liam Neeson’s phone # do ya?

Reactions: JoyfulNoise

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I heard he was playing “naked Tarzan” and swinging from the rafters then he fell and hit his head on a pile of incorrect hardwood flooring.....now they just roll him out on the back porch to watch the sunrise in his wheel chair and wipe the drool from chin....very sad ?

Not far from the truth...I think my wife had it with the flooring and said it needed to get done. Since the latest order was also wrong, my only option was to plane it to the correct thickness, glue it down, sand it and restain it. That was not fun.

As for the patio, the framing/ electrical inspection passed and I ordered the roof tile. The speaker wiring was run as well as the wiring for a TV.

The house has a gable roof with no eave overhang which I didn't like and didn't want to do the patio that way. To appease the HOA and architectural review board I had to change the roof on the house so that the gables matched the patio gable. The front one was rough enough but the back one had (2) 22' 4x8 facia boards that were ridiculously heavy - probably not my smartest idea to do it alone

Good news is they're done now and I'm just waiting on the painter - I absolutely despise painting.

Since the latest order was also wrong, my only option was to plane it to the correct thickness, glue it down, sand it and restain it.
Screw that! I would have just replaced ALL the flooring!!

To appease the HOA and architectural review board I had to change the roof on the house so that the gables matched the patio gable.
Cheese-n-rice, you have the WORST HOA I’ve ever seen! You should have thrown a huge bbq for the local HA club, that would have shut everyone up!!

Good news is they're done now and I'm just waiting on the painter - I absolutely despise painting

I hear ya on that. I’d rather have a couple of root canals without Novocain!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.