The hidden work of pool ownership

As for the hot tub - especially during the cold times i wear my robe & immediately remove the suit after getting out cuz who wants to be in a wet suit & towel when it’s freezing outside? (this is an art - bikinis work best🤣) i then throw my suit & towel over the back of a patio chair where it stays until next time. I do try to put it away when company comes. I usually like to sit outside a bit in my robe instead of trying to run in the house dripping wet etc. killing my relaxed vibes .

Reactions: markayash
For us the real "hidden" costs are the crazy amount we've spent (and continue to spend) on food and beverage! In the summer we're entertaining friends and neighbors usually 2x a week, our food bills are hefty! Wouldn't change a thing though....

For us the real "hidden" costs are the crazy amount we've spent (and continue to spend) on food and beverage! In the summer we're entertaining friends and neighbors usually 2x a week, our food bills are hefty! Wouldn't change a thing though....

It's a good thing I'm an introvert that doesn't want to entertain friends and neighbors.

Reactions: Gorilla83
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.