The Flow light is red.

Hiya Matt...... are you *sure* your SWG is not making chlorine? Sometimes folks have algae which is using the chlorine as soon as its injected.
Take a cup and put it empty right up to the pool return and test that water. If higher than the rest of the pool the SWG is working.

Maddie :flower:

Welcome to the forum!
What pump do you have? Can you fill out your signature?
It is rare for the IC flow switch to fail in that way. Be sure the filter is clean, there is no algae, and the pump is running at a high enough rpm to close the switch.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

Matt,

You either have low flow or you don't... If you have a good strong flow of water coming out of your pool returns, then the flow light should be green unless the cell or flow switch is bad.

If only a year old, then you should get it repaired under warranty,,

But... If the actually flow coming out of your pool returns is weak.. then the problem is not the cell but most likely just a dirty filter.

If your water is cloudy or green, I would put my money on the filter being dirty. :mrgreen:

What kind of pool, what kind of pump and what kind of filter do you have?????

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.