Rhode Island
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Solaxx (Saltron) Reliant / Purechlor R5
Hello all! I am a new pool owner (pool was installed late last season June 2021). I unfortunately went to the pool store every two weeks to have my water tested. Luckily no problems with the water last year but I did notice I always needed to add “something” to adjust my water chemistry. This year I decided to try out the TFP method and purchased a TF pro test kit for salt water pools. I spent the entire weekend testing the water and adjusting with chemicals. Below are my latest results and any input would be appreciated. I just want to make sure I’m on the correct path to a trouble free pool! I have been logging all my results into the pool math app as well. Thanks!

==========================================
Home pool
------------------------------------------
Build Type: Vinyl
Volume: 15000 gallons
------------------------------------------
Latest Test Result Summary:
FC: 7.0 (2 hours ago)
CC: 0.0 (2 hours ago)
pH: 7.4 (2 hours ago)
TA: 70 (2 hours ago)
CH: 300 (2 hours ago)
CYA: 70 (2 hours ago)
SALT: 3800 (2 hours ago)
TEMPERATURE: 75° (2 hours ago)
CSI: -0.62 (2 hours ago)
================================

That is about as clean a test entry as you are going to get! OUTSTANDING!!
Season 6 Yes GIF by The Masked Singer

Looks perfect! If you suspect algae or see any cloudiness, you might want to do an Overnight Chlorine Loss Test.

With a TA of 70, your pH should be pretty stable. You can let it ride up to the top of the acceptable range before taking any action.

:swim:

Reactions: Msmith81

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
YIKES!!!! Post it here, you earned it!

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

• Haha
Reactions: Rancho Cost-a-Lotta
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.