LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
This year has clearly seen TFP getting a rather large "nose job" in terms of our appearance.......and we wish to continue this outward improvement in a very small way. Many years ago we had some business cards madeup for our users to print which some of you may remember. Well, we wanted to redo those. We made these cards so that they can be printed on the average home printer using Avery templates. We hope you find these new cards a small improvement over the old ones.
full

Click to download front of Business Cards

full

Click to download rear of Business Cards

“TroubleFreePool.com” needs to be bigger, and across the top of the card. 2cents.

That’s why there’s a QR code there. On most modern phones you just have to snap a pic of the QR code and it should auto-magically open a browser and take you to the website....no more “old-school” typing in of URLs :p

That’s why there’s a QR code there. On most modern phones you just have to snap a pic of the QR code and it should auto-magically open a browser and take you to the website....no more “old-school” typing in of URLs :p

There is a population of pool owners that don’t know about QR codes and still use last century pool cleaners that I guess you don’t want to attract. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Arizonarob
There is a population of pool owners that don’t know about QR codes and still use last century pool cleaners that I guess you don’t want to attract. :)

If @Jimrahbe and @mknauss can learn to program an IntelliFlo, then they can figure how to use a QR code .... ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just used my iPhone to image my Mac display with my camera and it picked up the QR code for both front and back. I also printed out the cards (front and back) on plain paper using the lowest quality draft settings on my HP Printer and my iPhone also picked up the QR code in both instances.

The QR code works fine.....

The current QR code is individual bits (black or white squares represent 0 or 1).

The new code is made of 4-dimensional qubits entangled with a secure reference. The qubits are in a superposition of 1 and zero simultaneously and only decohere when the secure reference is made to decohere.

The existence of the new QQR (Quantum QR) code is not supposed to be released to the general public until the security can be encrypted at the subatomic layer, but you guys seem pretty responsible. So, I’m sure that it’s OK to tell you. Just don’t tell anyone else.

Yes, yes, blah, blah. :) Now please explain to me the laws of fluid dynamics and the relationship with Bernoulli's theorem. Keep it simple please, thanks.

Sorry sorry sorry, someone must have left the server room door open again, and “A.I James” got out into the hallways. Just tell him there’s an unsolved Rubiks Cube in the break room, and he’ll go away.

Reactions: JamesW
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.