Testing image hosting through google

The easiest and most reliable way is to go ahead and host the photos on TFP. We’re making steps to slowly give TFP Supporters more space as they help us SO much. For TFP Supporters the average user will get WAY more space than they’ll likely need.....and we won’t charge you again in the future. :)

I don't see it anymore either.

Lightmaster and others, try hosting images for forum posting at postimg.org

I'm in the process of moving everything to imgur.com. Out of town to watch the total eclipse, and barely have enough service to load the forum, much less move pictures.

The easiest and most reliable way is to go ahead and host the photos on TFP. We’re making steps to slowly give TFP Supporters more space as they help us SO much. For TFP Supporters the average user will get WAY more space than they’ll likely need.....and we won’t charge you again in the future. :)

I plan to support soon. Money's a little tight right now, so yea. :|

IDK which photos on in this thread will be viewable or not, but I've given up trying to get photos hosted through Google to embed nicely so everyone can see them. Just hosting them through my own site now where I can control the entire Lighttpd server and do set it up however I want so everything works right and the photos are visible to everyone online. I've updated all my other posts (that I know of) that contain photos, though I'm not gonna update this one so anyone who gets the stupid idea to try to embed Google hosted photos will see how annoyingly difficult it is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.