Tell Us About Your Avatar!

Crazy pic cause my wife is crazy....I just work here. Hard to be any gaudyier that a giant pink flamingo wearing giant Mardi Gras beads! Guess I could have put a couple hurricane glasses in the drink holders.....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
5 oclock.jpgboat with jen and john (2).jpgtiger paw.jpg
I think the first one is obvious.
What do you think of our new boat? It's about 15 years old [maybe more!] and I actually fooled one of my brothers with this image. This was when i was using B, no slime yet.
Go Tigers!

We moved from a typical suburbia neighborhood in 2019 where they crammed as many homes in as they could to a house in the country on 11.5 acres surrounded by trees. It feels like we live in our own world.

I *am* truly jealous.....each day I wish we'd done the same.
As Mr O'Hara exclaimed to Scarlett "Land is the only thing that matters, It's the only thing that lasts"

Maddie

I *am* truly jealous.....each day I wish we'd done the same.
As Mr O'Hara exclaimed to Scarlett "Land is the only thing that matters, It's the only thing that lasts"

Maddie

We got really lucky when we found this house. I have always lived in typical neighborhoods with postage stamp sized yards where your neighbors are close enough you can pass items between windows so this was a huge change. There are only 8 houses here and all are on 7+ acres.

I never envisoned having a pool either and this house came with one. Luckily I found TFP quickly so I did not suffer too much from the pool store racket. Between the lot size, pool and the seclusion I feel like I hit the lottery. Any time I have to go back to the old area. I feel the tension in my neck growing the closer I get.

Reactions: Desert Dog

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.