Tell Us About Your Avatar!

jseyfert3, thanks for the rules clarification. I would propose that I should get to have one and no one else. That shouldn't impact usability all that much. Matt?

Reactions: jseyfert3
We have lots of deer where I live and this particular buck and his brother would eat apples from our two apple trees. They would stand on their hind legs to reach some of the better apples.

I was going to use this pic but it didn’t come out good enough for an avatar. A few years back a doe left her newborn fawn right next to our pool. Not knowing that fawns are born without having any scent to protect them from predators, I called the DNR in a panic. I thought the mother had abandoned the fawn. The DNR said don’t worry, mom will be back to pick up her fawn after she’s done having her lunch somewhere. Sure enough when I came back home after work, mom had picked up her fawn.

BabyDeer.jpg

Would it work better cropped? You should be able to drag this pic off to your computer, then load it up as your avatar, if you want to give it a try. Though I like the one you've already got, too.

BabyDeer.jpg

Reactions: mickey4paws
I'll bite on this. My pool, my dog. One of two. The other is also a Belgian Waffle. It's a pool site and I would never post a pic of me. If I did you would all think it was Kevin Costner. Anyway wife took this photo and I love it. Makes me wonder what she is doing/thinking. She hate the pool. The mali-nut (Belgian Waffle) loves the pool and goes nuts at the word swim. His favorite activity is to aggressively dig water on the baja shelf. He is a great aerator. He also likes to follow mom around the pool.

Would it work better cropped? You should be able to drag this pic off to your computer, then load it up as your avatar, if you want to give it a try. Though I like the one you've already got, too.

View attachment 161961
Thanks, Dirk, I'll probably leave the buck for now. I think the fawn pic is too hard to tell what it is in an avatar but maybe I'll try to see what it looks like.

Reactions: Dirk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
While the other site animated GIFs were allowed, up to 100x100 and 30K size (though I was the only one with an animated avatar), current TFP rules state:

While not animated, my current TFP avatar is 384x384 and 207,470 bytes. 🤫

Ive never seen that message in my life 😂

As for my photo, it’s my three daughters in the pool. I meant to update the photo this year, but totally forgot.

As luck would have it my screen name is an element on the periodic table
For the lesser science-y folks (Guzz always assumes we have ALL worked in labs around the world for some reason), Mguzzium is a complex compound composed of 2 Argon atoms and a Hydrogen, So Its A-H-A. A.k.A ‘the element’ of suprise.

For the lesser science-y folks (Guzz always assumes we have ALL worked in labs around the world for some reason), Mguzzium is a complex compound composed of 2 Argon atoms and a Hydrogen, So Its A-H-A. A.k.A ‘the element’ of suprise.
Stop it, its way too early for all of this thinking Crud. I already had to look up the word Malapropism this morning.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.