newmum8711

Aug 28, 2021
KINGSVL NAVAL, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi. I've been advised a few times about using Taylor tests instead of the clorox test strips that I have. I was on Amazon trying to shop for them but there was alot, they all had their specifics so i am lost. I don't have anything fancy, just an above pool from bestway size 14x42. So I'm pretty sure I don't need a huge kit. I just like to know about the fc, tc, ph, calcium.. pretty much what the clorox strips tell u but it would be nice to know alkaline as well.
can anyone PLEASE show me to the right direction? Atm im just going based on how my water looks lol I've only put liquid chlorine & a tab. But we're expecting rain for 5days again.

Welcome to TFP! :wave: You want either a TF-100 or Taylor K-2006C. There is a K-2006 (without the C), but those bottles are much smaller. But you need one of those kits to test your water properly

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.