Tangled cord

Lynn,

How many times have you laid the cord out in a straight line on the deck and let it sit in the sun light for a couple of hours? I try to do that every one or two weeks depending on usage..

Another thing that I don't do.... is wrap the cord up on a caddie.. I lay my cord on the deck in very large loops when not in use..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Lynn,

How many times have you laid the cord out in a straight line on the deck and let it sit in the sun light for a couple of hours? I try to do that every one or two weeks depending on usage..

Another thing that I don't do.... is wrap the cord up on a caddie.. I lay my cord on the deck in very large loops when not in use..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thank you! I will lay it out straight in the sun and see if that works. ?

I just purchased the Dolphin and rinse the unit carefully each time, and put away on the caddy. The cord is wrapped carefully around the caddy (takes longer) and is disconnected each time . Great little robot, but gets stuck on the main drain so I kind of have to baby sit the unit while running. Use it like once per week for a nice cleaning.

Reactions: Lynn5707
I wanted to piggy back on this thread and say that my Active 20 is having major cable tangling issues, and I have to lay it out in the sun nearly every day to have it not tangle. Has anyone had any luck with Maytronics warrantying cables before? I emailed weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.