Sun Shelf chairs??

BTW, we use these

Drilled a few holes in the rubber feet things so water could fill them up as well as one in the table for the umbrella. Haven't had any issues and more importantly they pass the wife test.

Attachments

• 62180638_925121564486254_36117367834542080_o.jpg
    62180638_925121564486254_36117367834542080_o.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 145

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
For that price the things better make my drink and bring me my beer. :)

They have ‘innovative beverage holders for your libation. ‘ Very Apple-esque claiming to have invented the cup holder AND using a $1200 word for ‘drink’.

For that price the things better make my drink and bring me my beer. :)
I didn't see that waiter services were in its specs. I think its made in China vs. made in USA -- along with the intended longevity of the product that explain the price variance between the two. Maybe next years introduction will integrate drone beer delivery to the poolside chaises.

• Haha
Reactions: RMcGirr83
I bought these. We're filling the pool tomorrow, so can't say yet that they work. Some of 4/5 star reviews talk about having them in water and being heavy enough that they don't float away. I also have water depth that requires the higher seat, so I'm hoping this will work. Arizona heat factor as well. Price for 2! Lounge chair.png

You wouldn't necessarily need to buy an end table to hold your drink thereby saving a few bucks.

For anyone considering paying $1300.00 for 2 of those, 'saving a few bucks' wouldnt seem to be real high on the priority list.
?

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.