Sun Shelf chairs??

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Lowes plastic Adirondack chairs!! may not be able to leave them in without them floating off but place and sit FAST and you should be good to go!

Kim:kim:

Esloser

Jun 23, 2016
Millville, NJ
I went Lowe’s plastic lounge chairs. They do have a tendency to float away, but we just prop back legs up on edge of pool if nobody is sitting on them. They are the perfect height - about 1”of water over the height of the seat. I liked the ledge loungers, but they didn’t look adjustable and were expensive.

carolinacruiser

Dec 9, 2017
Charlotte, NC
ledge lounger is a rip off! $700 for $15 worth of rotomolded plastic? Thats essentially insane. They are catering to the ultra luxury pool market by selling a small quantity of product to rich clients at huge margins.

Arizonarob

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
TFP Guide
Mar 25, 2018
Chandler Arizona
I have those exact loungers except in dark grey. They are very comfortable and easy to move around and stack. The company Keter is awesome to deal with. I bought mine off of Home Depot “special by of the day” and when they arrived, one of the backs had a hole in it from something that poked through the box. I called the company and they shipped out a replacement right away.

~Rob

update...
Not sure if you’re hung up on white, but the ones at Home Depot are cheaper AND come with a table. Both dark grey and dark brown have the table and are cheaper then just the white set with no table. ~weird~

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Maria Henderson

Arizonarob

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
TFP Guide
Mar 25, 2018
Chandler Arizona
Wow, thanks Rob! That looks like an awesome deal. How is the grey holding up to the sun and/or chlorine?
Don’t know yet, as I just got them this spring. But I will say they are molded in the color all the way through, so I would think there will be a little fading, but not much. And also I’m going to be putting an umbrella above them for some shade in the hot summer months.
The grey ones are a very dark grey almost black, and the brown ones are definitely brown in color. Here they are as of today.
~Rob

Attachments

bproosow

Bronze Supporter
Apr 8, 2014
Auburn, CA
I was looking at those too. Curious if anyone has tried them. I know the angle is not adjustable on these, but I think the price was pretty good.

timglidden

Nov 20, 2017
fort lauderdale fl
just an fyi i just ordered a set of 2 ledge loungers from the factory- they still have "factory seconds" (returns or used for photoshoots etc) in stock for $400 ea.....

i know not cheap but almost half the retail price.....