Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 700
Hi all,
We are so excited that we are soon to dig on our new 16 x 32 pool! We plan on a pool depth from 3 1/2 ft to 7 ft. We will also have a raised spa with spillover 7 x 9 on the middle side of the length of the pool(outside of the pool). I would love to see the steps directly across from the raised spa for symmetry and recess them from the pool perimeter. Hope that makes sense? Anyway, we are concerned that the step off from the final step will be at one depth to the right(shallow end) and much deeper on the other end of the step. Does anyone see any issues with this design? Many thanks!!

How wide will the steps be?

How deep will the water be at the steps?

What is the slope of the pool floor between the shallow area and deep area?

Your builder should give you a vertical profile of the pool floor showing the depths and slope along the floor.

Reactions: miltonmom
Thanks Allen - The steps will be 9 feet, same as the spa opposite. The steps will be centered on the middle so, thinking 4'? on the right and I don't have any idea on the left side. Okay, looks like we should ask the builder for the vertical pool floor as you mentioned. Thanks we don't even know the questions to ask of them!

Y,

If it is the final step, you will be about waste deep in the water and I doubt it will make much of a difference.

I like the idea that the steps will not be in the main pool area where they do nothing but take up swimming space.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: miltonmom
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.