Stenner pump all-in-one install

Hello,

I would like to install a Stenner pump to feed liquid chlorine. The space where I have my equipment is limited.
I would like to get a 15 gallons tank to put LC in. I would like to have the Stenner pump installed on a support that would be on the tank or that would hold on the tank so I have a kind of an all in one tank with the pump. There is the Stenner tank system but it is pricey to get the tank and the diameter is big for me.

I remember that I saw a picture of this some weeks ago but I don’t find it.

Do you have idea on a cheap way to achieve this? Do you have a similar all in one setup that you could share pictures and info on it?

Thanks a lot for your help.

It's going to be kinda hard to find a integrated drum mount for the pump other than the Stenner. What you could do is build a frame out of either wood or aluminum (painted) that the drum sits on and runs up the side of the drum to mount the pump on. Something like below.

Reactions: gorocket1981
How about mounting your Stenner on the wall and using a small diameter tank such as this one.

Alternatively you could make a bracket and mount the Stenner pump to the lid. A metal lid like this might corrode. Look for a plastic one and use stainless steel bolts. Craigslist might have used plastic drums of a smaller diameter. Be sure to provide some type of vent hole and use the Stenner strainer 3" off of the bottom of the bleach container.

I don't have walls where my equipment are located. I have nothing available now to screw and install it. That is the reason why I need to find something where I can mount the pump. I found a small diameter tank on kijiji that might do the job. A 15 gallon blue tank.

Being blue, do you think that it protect the liquid chlorine from the sun a bit?

Now I need to find a cheap solution to mount the pump. The idea to have something that hold with the tank was to save space and have the pump near the tank

This guy mounted his in a PVC box. Just bolt the box to the top of your barrel. Don't put the cover on the box and don't put the outlet in the box. Post #1

If you’re short on space, you could go with a smaller tank. I have my feed tubes going right into the 5 gallon carboy which my LC comes in. 5 gallons will last me at least a week, often two. Less chlorine sitting out in the sunshine this way also.

For mounting - how about putting a single fencepost into the ground? That’s probably the solution which takes up the least space.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.