Starting the process of building our new pool.

Dreaves

Aug 9, 2019
Lake worth fl
We currently have a fiberglass pool that came with the new house when we bought it. Now we are ready to put a new pool in. We aren't going to hire a PB, since prices are so high now. We are going to build the pool by hiring our own sub contractors (same ones the pool company uses). The owner of the PB is a neighbor so he will be helping us with the companies.

First step, is we need to get a design drawn out. Is there any company that anyone can recommend to start this process? That's the one thing he cant/wont help us with for some reason. We have the survey, etc needed to get the ball rolling.

just wanted to say Hi, I don’t have anything to add because I’m just starting the planning phase myself. Are you moving into a new house and adding a pool? Or are you replacing your current fiberglass pool? Are you doing fiberglass again?

Hi and welcome to the nightmare dream of building a pool!!!

My first question is................do you already know who will be taking out the old pool and how much that is going to cost?

After that I will ask..............what do you want to do in the new pool? Float? dive? swim laps?

What are your must haves?

That can get us started!

Kim:kim:

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.