Gallatin, TN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I plan on replacing the pump and filter and adding in a salt cell on a pool on a home we are buying. Old pump is single speed. I prefer a Pentair VS pump and the Intellichlor. I would like to automate and have remote control of the system. My dilemma is I am trying to figure out which Pentair automation has the Intellichlor power center built in. I can see the packages they have, but most are for the IC-20 or IC-40. I want an IC-60 (30,000 gal pool). basically, I want remote control to control the pump and eventually a heater. Also, maybe a couple valves for water feature in the future. I plan to get a salt cell right away, so I may not need a built in power center as I want to get the SWG up and running. Any advice or what path I should go down?

Last edited:
I am trying to figure out which Pentair automation has the Intellichlor power center built in.

The 20+ year old EasyTouch or the modern 2 year old IntelliCenter have the IntelliChlor power center built into the Load Center.

I can see the packages they have, but most are for the IC-20 or IC-40. I want an IC-60 (30,000 gal pool).

The bundles contain an IC-40 cell. Many Builders and Pool Stores like Welcome to Polytec Pools will swap out the IC-40 cell for an IC-60 for a modest up charge if requested.

basically, I want remote control to control the pump and eventually a heater. Also, maybe a couple valves for water feature in the future.

The couple of valves threw you over to the IntelliCenter if couple is more than 2.

I plan to get a salt cell right away, so I may not need a built in power center as I want to get the SWG up and running. Any advice or what path I should go down?

IntelliCenter.

This is good information. Thank you. Looking like the availity is limited. I may just order the IC60KIT to start in order to get sanitation right. Replace pump after that. Then I will look at a system after that when hopefully they are more available.

I had an IntelliChlor with a separate Power Center and when I recently installed my IntelliCenter I got one with an integrated Power Center and took the Power Center box off the wall.

If you want my old Power Center it is yours for the cost of shipping.

full

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.