Spillover Spa Jet replacement

sadohert

Silver Supporter
Oct 10, 2016
Waterloo, Ontario
We had a jet on our spillover Spa break during opening. I can't seem to get a handle on how to source a replacement with my Google-fu.

We *think* it's a Fox Pools Spa. I see some pictures of jets that *look* like ours... ish. Are the jet connections universal, or at least there are only a few standards?

I'm going to attach a picture when on at my computer (can't seem to get the mobile browser to allow me to upload).

Waiting for your picture and then maybe @RDspaguy can help.

Turn off HDR on your camera app. HDR makes the file be greater then the TFP server can handle.

There are hundreds of jets that have been used over the years, many of them look similar even from different manufacturers, but are not interchangeable. The spa manufacturer uses whatever they get the best price on that suits the application, and sometimes can have different brands in the same tub or change brands in the same year and model.
I have been repairing spas for 25 years, and can often recognize the jet from a photo, but will have no more luck than you with random google searches. I will be happy to help if I can, but need a pic from several angles to do so.

Sorry, somehow didn't see these replies, and I'm not able to get one of the non-broken jets off to get a complete picture.

These are the pics I have of the broken one, although I'm guessing you need to see the whole thing?

Any suggestions on how to safely remove the jets? I'm afraid to pull too hard and break another one :rolleyes:

20200612_090632.jpg
20200612_090649.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.