Spa Blower Reco's

May 10, 2017
Charlotte, NC
So our spa blower of less than 3 years just went bad. The motor is shot. It was a Zodiac / Polaris Model 1-480-01 2HP 120V 9AMPS. I called Zodiac to see if they would stand behind it and they told me to kick rocks. I have been doing some research and the Air Supply Florida Silencer seems to have some decent reviews. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

I have a 20 year old Zodiac blower that still keeps blowing but I don't run it much. The Air Supply Florida Silencer looks interesting. Let us know how it works for you.

I have an Air Supply Silencer and it replaced my old spa blower. My old blower was super loud and the Silencer is much, much quieter.

My Silencer just died because of lightning (lots of other electrical components were fried, too) and I will replace it with another Silencer as it was very happy with it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.