Seattle, WA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30 Plus
I have three uprights I'm worried about.

1.) One is pulled in slightly.
2.) One has the wall bulging slightly.
3.) One has the wall bulging a lot but when I put pressure on the wall (where the water will be) it snaps into place. I think this is because the rail is slightly higher in some places than the paver, what is the easiest way to remove material from under the bottom rail? A bread knife?

I took measurements around the pool. The water is level with the wall tops by 1/4th of an inch.

I also measured from side to side in several places, it averages from 24' exactly across to 24' 3" in some places, so about 3-4" of variance at the top. Not sure about how round the bottom plates still are.

We have been fixing the screwed up leveling of the uprights for days now. We think we got most of it fixed from our HORRIBLE installers who didn't know how to use a level or laser level to save their lives. We almost ripped the pool out and started over.

4.) Do I need to add the upright covers during the filling process? The uprights aren't space out evenly so I was going to slightly adjust them once the water was more full. The upright covers are screwed into plastic so once I place them it's hard to move them. I also wanted to make it easy to add more slack with our overlap liner if necessary. In some places the liner is still an inch or two away from the wall but as the water fills in it is being stretched into place.

Attachments

• Pulling-Back-Slightly.jpg
    Pulling-Back-Slightly.jpg
    710.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Second-Worst.jpg
    Second-Worst.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 34
  • Worst-Pillar.jpg
    Worst-Pillar.jpg
    473 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.