Sheer Descent Waterfall Pump Recommendations?

Hi guys, I currently have 3 sheer descents running off a separate intelliflo 3 HP pool pump. I have it maxed out at 130GPM and the waterfalls shoot okay. My neighbor recently got a sheer descent installed and it shoots out beautifully! He only has one but the pump he has is sufficient to push it. What pump could you recommend if there is one that would help my issue? I only have room for two pumps so I cannot add a third, i would like to replace the intelliflo pool feature pump with something stronger. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

You need 3X the flow of your neighbor to get the same effect with your three waterfalls. That is a tall order for one pump.

What is the length of your neighbors waterfall and the length of your three waterfalls?

What is the size of the pipes to the waterfalls? That can also limit you.

Why does your signature list three pumps? Pentair Intelliflo VS Pump, Intelliflo VF Pump, WhisperFlow 2HP Pump.

@mas985 may have some thoughts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.