Selling house what to leave?

There is no standard. All depends how much you like the seller and want to gift them some stuff. If you have no use for it and they want it you might as well leave it for them.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Anything you don’t mind upgrading when u get your new pool. It depends on what your budget allows & if you need to sell big ticket items like your dolphin. Perhaps they may be willing to buy it from you.
I would probably leave most all maintenance items/tools especially since your new home doesn’t have a pool yet & you will have to store the items somewhere for an undetermined amount of time. I am also one of those people who sells my vehicles with the custom mats in them instead of removing them & trying to sell them separately so ymmv 😄.
Instructions on how to operate the pool & use the test kit etc. would probably be quite a blessing to the new homeowner.
I know that so many people who buy a house w/ a pool & are left with zero guidance. Then some luckily end up here trying to figure/sort things out. Others struggle for years.

Anything you don’t mind upgrading when u get your new pool. It depends on what your budget allows & if you need to sell big ticket items like your dolphin. Perhaps they may be willing to buy it from you.
I would probably leave most all maintenance items/tools especially since your new home doesn’t have a pool yet & you will have to store the items somewhere for an undetermined amount of time. I am also one of those people who sells my vehicles with the custom mats in them instead of removing them & trying to sell them separately so ymmv 😄.
Instructions on how to operate the pool & use the test kit etc. would probably be quite a blessing to the new homeowner.
I know that so many people who buy a house w/ a pool & are left with zero guidance. Then some luckily end up here trying to figure/sort things out. Others struggle for years.
This is what i was thinking is leave the basics and sell the dolphin. Gonna help the buyer cause i know them plus already sent him over here to learn

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.