Bronze Supporter
Jun 7, 2018
Virginia
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
When I run a search for “meyco”, I get threads meeting the criteria, but cannot open them. Get an oops message. I am ruing safari on an iPad.

So let’s try two things here,

First, can you click on these two links and let me know what you get.

Second, if those open, can you try to search for Meyco on another device and see if any of the links open for you.

So here's what I'm suspecting, however I cannot recreate it for sure just yet................................

The two links above are the first and third results (this thread is number 2) for the search "Meyco." Clicking on them on my device from the search, it all works fine. That said, the two links you shared didn't work..

I THINK what is occurring is something is blocking redirects on your page. No clue if it's a setting on your end or a plugin......or if I'm totally wrong. I'll continue to look and try to figure things out.
Lee

Thanks as it looks like other searches do the same thing, e.g. just did “free chlorine” and it also produces the same dead ends

Attachments

• DB3C7976-FB99-46B0-AA2E-4427012FFC0A.png
    DB3C7976-FB99-46B0-AA2E-4427012FFC0A.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 5

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I’m suspecting every search you preform that contains the path /threadloom/ in it all will will result in a bad result as your device is blocking redirects. I’m gonna need to look further at this, but that’s my current guess.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.