Search not working

RebelBob

Jun 7, 2018
Virginia
When I run a search for “meyco”, I get threads meeting the criteria, but cannot open them. Get an oops message. I am ruing safari on an iPad.

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Can you please post the exact URL for the threads you’re trying to open? I’d like to take a look at them.

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
So let’s try two things here,

First, can you click on these two links and let me know what you get.

Second, if those open, can you try to search for Meyco on another device and see if any of the links open for you.

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
So here's what I'm suspecting, however I cannot recreate it for sure just yet................................

The two links above are the first and third results (this thread is number 2) for the search "Meyco." Clicking on them on my device from the search, it all works fine. That said, the two links you shared didn't work..

I THINK what is occurring is something is blocking redirects on your page. No clue if it's a setting on your end or a plugin......or if I'm totally wrong. I'll continue to look and try to figure things out.
Lee

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
I’m suspecting every search you preform that contains the path /threadloom/ in it all will will result in a bad result as your device is blocking redirects. I’m gonna need to look further at this, but that’s my current guess.