brand0n

In The Industry
Jun 27, 2020
Brentwood, CA
I received a message from a client mentioning a lack of remote access to their automation. So far I have made an attempt to login (via Android Screenlogic Connect) and received a result of a spinning wheel and window with the text of "Login failed. Please check: Password Wifi or cellular data is enabled." Prior to this incident there wasn't a set password, so I am trying to figure out what the cause of the issue may be as well as how to regain access again remotely.

B,

I have no idea why you can't get into remote access.... :scratch:

Were you able to get in before and now find that you can't? Or have you never had remote access?

What format are you using for the Adapter name? Should be Pentair: (space) XX-XX-XX using the address letters on the side of the adapter.

I suspect you know, but there two possible passwords.. One that you can use, if you want for normal local access, which I leave blank. And a different one for remote access, which seems to me would be unwise to leave blank.

Sorry, but I have never had a problem with it and have little experience with troubleshooting it..

Jim R.

We just went through this Sunday and resolved yesterday. Hitting the reset button on the brick allowed our remote access to connect when prior to, it would not connect remotely until then. Had a separate issue that was having to be resolved by Pentair but this solved our problem. Hope this helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.