ScreenLogic Mobile Notifications

esh1982

Jan 30, 2021
Bay Area, CA
New to TFP (first post!) and new to pools but have a strong background in industrial/commercial automation. Does the ScreenLogic mobile app support notifications? I have an EasyTouch 8 control panel system that was installed about 6 months ago.

Can the EasyTouch 8 control system be setup so that should it run in freeze protection mode when the OAT gets too low (I live in the SF Bay Area) it will then not run the regular pool scheduled that day? Would like to save on energy costs.

ScreenLogic has a spot to enter an e-mail address for "system alerts to be sent"..

That said, I can't think of anything that I would want to know.. :mrgreen:

You can't set up your own alerts, so all you would get are the ones that Pentair has preprogrammed.. The only one I have seen is the "Cold water cut off" for the SWCG.

That said, I have never tried to use the e-mail alerts.. so have no idea if they actually work.

See lower left on the following set up page..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Can the EasyTouch 8 control system be setup so that should it run in freeze protection mode when the OAT gets too low (I live in the SF Bay Area) it will then not run the regular pool scheduled that day? Would like to save on energy costs.
No. The regularly scheduled functions will still occur.

ScreenLogic has a spot to enter an e-mail address for "system alerts to be sent"..

That said, I can't think of anything that I would want to know.. :mrgreen:

You can't set up your own alerts, so all you would get are the ones that Pentair has preprogrammed.. The only one I have seen is the "Cold water cut off" for the SWCG.

That said, I have never tried to use the e-mail alerts.. so have no idea if they actually work.

See lower left on the following set up page..

Thanks,

Jim R.
Got it, thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.