Screen Logic Spa Issues

Sjsu86

Jul 20, 2020
San Jose CA
I am new to the forum, my pool and spa is about 6 years old. No significant issue to date, but have annoying issue with by Pentair Screenlogic app - The spa will turn via the app, but not turn off with the app. Any suggestions.

Also what function does the eggtime serve on the app?

Well, I guess it depends on how you use it.. If you are in the Pool mode, you push "Spa" to turn it on.. When done, you push "Pool" to turn it off.

An egg timer is used when you want to manually turn something on, and then have it automatically turn off.. A good example is my Fill-Line.. I never know exactly when I will need to add water to my pool, so I can't schedule it.. I just manually turn it on.. And I have set the "fill-line" egg-timer to shut if off after an hour. If I did not do that, I would only remember to shut it off after the neighbors complained about all the water running down the street.. :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Well, I guess it depends on how you use it.. If you are in the Pool mode, you push "Spa" to turn it on.. When done, you push "Pool" to turn it off.

An egg timer is used when you want to manually turn something on, and then have it automatically turn off.. A good example is my Fill-Line.. I never know exactly when I will need to add water to my pool, so I can't schedule it.. I just manually turn it on.. And I have set the "fill-line" egg-timer to shut if off after an hour. If I did not do that, I would only remember to shut it off after the neighbors complained about all the water running down the street.. :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks for the egg timer information. I kid of thought that but wasn't 100% sure.

Regarding the other issue. When I use the spa in the evening the Pool mode is off. I turn on the spa via the app, but when I turn it off with the app I can hear the heater shutdown, but then it restarts. When I turn it off repeatedly it will turn off for a while, but when I come back into the house I can see that the touch pad shows the spa back on. When I turn it off via the touch pad it stays off. I cant figure out what is going with the app.

Thanks
John

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.