Brevard County, FL. (beachside)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
Is there a way to save any of the articles found in pool school…or the gigantic rabbit hole I leap down every time I read any of them? I usually email them to myself but is there a way to save the to my TFP profile?
Also- off topic of that- is TFP on the TapATalk app? I haven’t found it but I saw someone on this forum respond via that app.

No TapATalk as they caused a LOT more harm than good. I don't know the details but our IT guy took that option off and things went a LOT better!

Saving articles and such, you are going to LOVE me now! I am on my laptop so your placement might be a bit different if you are only using your phone so follow me here. At the top right by the post number is a little "ribbon". If you hover over it it says "Bookmark" You can click on that and it will be saved as a bookmark. To find it again you click on your name at the upper right and you will see that ribbon again. Click on that and you will see what your bookmarked. I add a note so I remember why I bookmarked the page.

Reactions: lavndrocean
Another way I've seen done is to create your own thread in the Test Track, Everything Else, or other sub-forum. Give the thread a title just for you, i.e. "Lavndrocean's Links". Then copy any URL to that thread. Once created, you can select that thread as "Watched" so whenever you go to the FORUM>WATCHED section it will be there.

Or, do all the copy & pasting I mentioned above to your own Word, Notebook, or other favorite desktop application.

• Love
Another way I've seen done is to create your own thread in the Test Track, Everything Else, or other sub-forum. Give the thread a title just for you, i.e. "Lavndrocean's Links". Then copy any URL to that thread. Once created, you can select that thread as "Watched" so whenever you go to the FORUM>WATCHED section it will be there.

Or, do all the copy & pasting I mentioned above to your own Word, Notebook, or other favorite desktop application.
this is awesome, thanks!

Reactions: Texas Splash
You could also use the "Print to PDF" feature in your browser print dialog to save the page to a PDF that can be accessed offline, or stored on your phone. It's a bit kludgy, but it also means you'd never lose that information.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.