Saltwater Aurora all-resin pool build thread!

I sooo wish I would have ordered a foam cove & made them install it ! My sand cove is messed up in one spot so there’s a lovely wrinkle i have to watch/ clean now 😩 since my pool is “freshly” buried I don’t want risk draining just to fix that. I’ll just have to wait & live with it a while so the soil will be well compacted.

Oh no!

All the reading I did said that sand coves are hard to get right. We have really sandy topsoil here and I had nightmare visions of it all just eroding away!

$700-$900 to level a spot that is already flat, and no bushes, trees or plants to worry about? I don’t think so!

Dang it, I thought my leveling days were over. Anyone have a pack of teenagers that will work for junk food?

• Sad
Reactions: Mdragger88
$700-$900 to level a spot that is already flat, and no bushes, trees or plants to worry about? I don’t think so!

Dang it, I thought my leveling days were over. Anyone have a pack of teenagers that will work for junk food?
I agree, That seems pricey.
The installers who did mine charged $500 xtra for the dig (3ft on one side) the rest (normal digging to get to solid ground up to so many inches) & install was included in the pool price. They earned every penny that day
.F51126F4-A3C6-4C2A-98AF-E0E8E40AF708.jpeg7FBE8AFF-9A23-4430-B835-A90BE54E64E1.jpegBBCA54D1-3C36-431C-AF0D-210503C1E533.jpeg

Reactions: Newdude
There is only one maybe 3ft section of my pool that i can see the bottom ring the wall sits in. Its a good thing too because i am only 64” tall so i can barely reach over a 54” pool wall🤣🤣 I have to vacuum from inside the pool to get that side & the middle - short people problems ....

There is only one maybe 3ft section of my pool that i can see the bottom ring the wall sits in. Its a good thing too because i am only 64” tall so i can barely reach over a 54” pool wall🤣🤣 I have to vacuum from inside the pool to get that side & the middle - short people problems ....

I prefer to consider those of us who are 5’4” as average height!

Yeah I paid $750 or so to level a spot for our 26' Intex. Was 5.5" off level before the dig started. No plants. They made it flat and hauled away the excess dirt.

Yeah I paid $750 or so to level a spot for our 26' Intex. Was 5.5" off level before the dig started. No plants. They made it flat and hauled away the excess dirt.

Your pool is a lot bigger than mine!

Interesting about how off-level you were. I really have no idea so I may be surprised when we figure it out.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Lord, 5.5 inches ain’t nothing! Ours was over a foot off level before we started digging!! We did about half of it ourselves before realizing we were way in over our heads and paid a company $500 to finish the job lol

Lord, 5.5 inches ain’t nothing! Ours was over a foot off level before we started digging!! We did about half of it ourselves before realizing we were way in over our heads and paid a company $500 to finish the job lol
......... so you SAVED $500 by starting it yourselves. Sweet !! Well done

Reactions: thefloatqueen

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.