RPM while filtering

I am in the same boat as Ukiwis. My spillover always runs. The startup guy did the most basic iaqualink program, and set the VSP to run at 2600 RPM in filter mode. My spillover flows fine down to 1800 RPM.

I am in the same boat as Ukiwis. My spillover always runs. The startup guy did the most basic iaqualink program, and set the VSP to run at 2600 RPM in filter mode. My spillover flows fine down to 1800 RPM.

If you want to change it then follow the same process to turn dip switch 3 on.

That is easily fixed, go into your pump speed setup and change:

Keep in mind when doing this your pump will restart after you save the new settings. I suggest turning off your heater first if running.

Menu | System Setup | VSP Setup | Speed Setup | Next - Change "Pool" to 1800. I actually have mine set as 1800 as well.

1589632484760.png

Reactions: Timujin
There are two blue handled valves in the picture. Is it the one to the left if the photo tgat needs to ve manually turned off?

i have the same issue of constant spillover in Pool mode.

thanks!

Start a thread for help. You have an EasyTouch system. Post pics of your valves with it.

AUX3 no longer shows on that page because you made it the SPILLOVER. You may need to turn dip switch 3 off so you can get it to display on the labels page, remove the light setting, then turn dipswitch 3 on again.

Yes, when I reversed things. AUX3 was showing as a light. Thank you Allen.

What exactly is the issue? Is the light coming on when you activate the spillover? Or is this just a display issue?

I have 1 small remaining issue. The wall controller has buttons on it labeled Spa Light and Pool Light (I think they directly reference AUX2 and AUX3). When I press the button labeled Pool Light, it now turns on the Spillover. I don't know how or how to change that button so it now points to the new location on the Pool Light (AUX4) instead of AUX3.

TIA
KIWI

Success with VSP speed reduction.

No success with turning off spillover by activating Aux 3 in iAuqaLink. When Aux 3 is enabled via dip switch and selected, the JVA turns the pump/pool return off with pool suction on. A lot of water moved over the spillway. When I turned Aux 3 off, the JVA returned to the split return position and some water flowed out of the air tube. How can I reverse this Aux 3 JVA function to turn off spa return?
9D36BE85-298D-4245-83A8-ADC6C60F1A3B.jpegDE55F2B9-06A6-458C-B03C-33DDD6FD8DC5.jpeg

There is a toggle switch on the back of the JVA. It is 3 positions. 1 - OFF - 2. Flip the toggle switch to the opposite position. That will move the valve to the opposite side.

SPA return is fully closed in POOL mode. Pool return is fully closed in SPA mode.

You need to reposition the cam so that the SPA return is fully closed .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.