Rounding the Corner... Install Completed 7/27/13

Yay decking... :) You guys are doing a great job... :) It really give the pool a whole new look... :)

I kept telling Jim that the steps look so weird where they are. I'm not used to it! lol I worked so hard to get those steps moved so I could take my granddaughter in the pool without help and I must've done a pretty good job because I didn't need Jimmy's help and we went right in. I need more bleach bottles on those steps though. My granddaughter and I had a very nice swim yesterday. :mrgreen:

I had heard of people putting PVC tubes in as weights. I think they filled them with concrete and let it set up with one end off until they knew it was cured. Easy to get in and out, easy to clean, cheap to make.

Kim

I had heard of people putting PVC tubes in as weights. I think they filled them with concrete and let it set up with one end off until they knew it was cured. Easy to get in and out, easy to clean, cheap to make.

Kim

I'm a cheapo at this point! I have so many bleach jugs laying around, and sand cost $3 a bag at Lowes... I can't go wrong. I will look into a better set up next year. I probably won't even mess with the jugs of sand this year.

Bought a 4lb box of deck screws yesterday. Back in business as soon as work week is over.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh God... I ran out of deck boards today and I'm kinda glad! I'm so beat!!! I worked all day long and need maybe 6 more deck boards to be done with the floor of the deck. It looks so nice!!! It's bigger than I thought! I told Jimmy that's a nice big deck he has there! He laughed... I'll post pics in a minute.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.