Rounding the Corner... Install Completed 7/27/13

It's like a tiki hut oasis. Add that bar with the deck. ?

I'm getting so much inspiration from this board.

Keep sharing!

MermaidMama

18' Round x 52" Doughboy AGP
Powerline XP Pump 1 HP
Aquaview 17" Sand Filter
TF-100 Test Kit

JUST WAITING ON INSTALL!

He loves that he gets to float and not take care of it! :mrgreen: I really love having the pool and taking care of it. I have always wanted a pool since I was little and having one is like a dream come true for me. I am miserable without one. It may not be a very expensive or deep in ground but it's mine and I really enjoy it, even if it's just hanging over the sides with my hands in it. I can't wait to get the deck and be able to have morning coffee out there, looking at the water and taking in the view.

I think those umbrellas look so nice. It will give me a place to get out of the sun.

Last month I bought 2 umbrella holders at Wally World. The pool gets full sun all day so it wouldn't take long for me to burn! I need a bit of shade for these instances when I don't want that hot sun blasting me! I hope this works for me. I installed them close to the pool.

Don't mind the cinder block. I use it to stand on. Those 54" walls are tall! lol

Planted a wild flower mix of seeds on the hillside. Hopeful to see them grow soon...

As you can see, I'm getting sun at 7pm here. No lie, the pool gets sun for nearly 12 hours a day, all day long!

I've got the umbrella holders on the outside of this portion of the wall where the sun sets... I just need a little shade!!!

I bought these at WalMart Linda. I won't be using them on high wind days. I get a lot of wind coming up the hill. I'll be keeping them down when not in use.

The sun was up this afternoon when I went out to feed the pool. I decided to put the umbrellas up to see how they shaded the pool. I was showing Jimmy pics and he was like, those are really nice! Who's pool is that? I said, It's your pool! :mrgreen: lol

And... this is where I'll be with my drink. :mrgreen:

We have an excavator coming on Monday. I said, Monday is a Holiday Jimmy! He said, I know, I was surprised too! They will be open for an hour in the morning to take in returns and a guy will be dropping the excavator off. So, while Jimmy is digging out for our new deck, I'll be in the pool! :lol:

Just got home with a load of wood and cement. Wish I could help but my shoulder just won't let me pick my nose!

Well Jimmy got the hill slayed. I'd post pics but my Droid decided it had had enough, it won't let me get online at all. I can get an.upgrade in August but I'm going in tomorrow and demanding one. I pay Verizon way to much to have to buy another refurbished piece of garbage for 2 months. Eh....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
K I have some pics for those interested. Sorry it took so long but anyways...

For the record, I was pretty worthless that day. :( Shoulder is still whacked out. I cried getting into bed last night. I'm so over it...

June 9th for the orthopedic surgeon so he can read my MRI and torture me. It is so hard to sit and do nothing. I try to do things and end up in pain and it's not even worth it. I swept my hardwood floors this morning and I am in so much pain right now it isn't even funny.

They are the Mighty Steps in 38" and I love them. I think the two steps are very similar though. Mine are all white and the Confer have grey steps?

That's not a bad price. I can't remember how much I paid for mine. I bought a lot of stuff the week I bought the pool and all. :mrgreen:

Moving along!! Looks great and I can totally envision it. One step closer to blocking the "peeper".

We just finished our deck, so I'm all deck happy. We will need to extend and add a pool deck, whenever the heck I get my pool. :mad:

Good luck June 9th. Hang in there.

MermaidMama

18' Round x 52" Doughboy AGP
Powerline XP Pump 1 HP
Aquaview 17" Sand Filter
TF-100 Test Kit

JUST WAITING ON INSTALL!

Thanks Mama! This will be a weekend deal on Sundays n Mondays.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.