Rooftop Infinity Edge Build

AK-

Gold Supporter
May 11, 2021
Randolph, NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Make sure the engineer overseeing the construction pays attention to details. You don’t want to have something like this happening to your pool/house:

The rebar frame inside the concrete was not properly tied together in that pool causing the structural failure.

Reactions: Viperal

MAPR-Austin

In The Industry
Feb 23, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Just seeing this thread...WOW. I hope you'll be able to share progress and finished pics!

For the pool itself: I spent a day with Diamond Pool and Spa out of Colorado. They build and install custom stainless pools. Definitely worth a look as this is their kind of project.

Reactions: Jmerges

stiritup

Feb 12, 2021
Fairfax, MA
Just seeing this thread...WOW. I hope you'll be able to share progress and finished pics!

For the pool itself: I spent a day with Diamond Pool and Spa out of Colorado. They build and install custom stainless pools. Definitely worth a look as this is their kind of project.

Incredible designs. Stainless steel would be ideal but unfortunately the only option is for it to be built onsite.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.