Gallatin, TN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
After reading about the wonders of the robots on here, I am looking to get one. S200 seems to be the favorite.

I need to know what cord length to get. As I show in my crude drawing, I will mount the box near the outlet under our patio overhang and route the cord between some furniture and drape over the sun shelf. Does this make sense? Or does the cord stay where it enters the water? The blue length seems the shortest I could go, but the green length would be the most out of the way. I am just concerned that the cord will eventually migrate to where the sun shelf is and get caught on the coping.

1590186647519.jpeg

My robot pulls her cord in with her if I don't put the whole thing in. I bet the cord ends up across the shelf as it works. You would have to anchor it some way if you don't want it going across the shelf. Me? I would let it do what it wants and go from there.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.