Bronze Supporter
Nov 5, 2019
Cleveland
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I installed a new pilot assembly on my Rheem 206a pilot heater. However, I can't figure out how to secure the pilot lighting tube. I have the pilot assembly and bracket back in, and can see how the tube fits into the assembly, but I can't figure out where the pilot tube bracket attaches (yes, I should have taken pictures before disassembling!).
Any ideas?

Attachments

• PoolHeater_PilotTube.jpg
    PoolHeater_PilotTube.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 6
Have been out of town fishing in Canada since beginning of June. That looks like ot might be the powerpile/millivolt generator for a millivolt heater. Were ther wires attached to it that might have burnt off? Would have to see the whole pilot assembly and photos of the burner assembly and gas valve to sort it out,

I hope you did some catching and not just fishing. Welcome back.
6 Muskie... 37",37",42",44",48",52" and lost 2 at the boat! A lot of Smallies between 3 & 5 1/2 lbs. Between my brother and I, caught 49 Smallies the first day. No lunker Walleyes, but filled our sportsmans license limit. I would say it was a good trip for my 75th Birthday week!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.