Returns with no eyeball fittings

Sep 18, 2018
Austin, TX
HI, my pool was just completed a couple of months ago. As we are swimming in it I am noticing that the pool/spa returns don't have any fittings (i.e. just the female thread on the wall). Did the PB miss this or are they supposed to have eyeball fittings? If it should have some, what do you guys recommend so I can just buy them and put them on?

You are missing something.

Especially the spa. There should be directional jets that allow the mixing of water and air.

Call the builder. They should supply those.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We finished our build recently. Towards the end of the build our builder handed me the eyeballs and said he didn't like to use them but would leave them with me if I wanted to install them. He explained his reasoning but I wasn't really listening at that point. Once he packed up and left, I installed them and went on with life. I'm wondering if your builder doesn't like them, but neglected to leave them with you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.