Reordering test kit

Jun 6, 2018
Parkton NC
I purchased the Taylor 2006c kit last year. I’ve been searching the threads, because I thought I had remembered seeing that the kits were only good for one year. So I am at the point if that is true, do I just need to order specific reagent. Or do I buy a new kit for this season?

I purchased the Taylor 2006c kit last year. I’ve been searching the threads, because I thought I had remembered seeing that the kits were only good for one year. So I am at the point if that is true, do I just need to order specific reagent. Or do I buy a new kit for this season?
You order refills. Order what you need. The reagents are said to be good for one year. When I order my refills, I usually put the date on the bottle. It helps me keep track of my refills.

Yup, just note which bottles you are low/out of and reorder those specific reagents. Pay attention to bottle size when comparing pricing and if you want to keep in the kit for storage.

You can usually go 2 years with reagents if they are stored indoors in normal temperatures.

Are there expiration dates on the bottles? Sometimes the problem is that the kit was not fresh when you get it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.