Refurb - Sachse Tx w/ Bi-Carb Startup

Re: Refurb - Sachse, Tx

Good morning all and Happy Friday!

Day 9

6:30 AM Readings

pH 8.1 - The sample seems a tinge darker than 8.0. Added 11 oz MA to target 7.8
TA 175 - (edited this from 150 to 175 as I entered it incorrectly)
FC 2.0

We have cut back brushing to once a day

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Happy Friday to you, Paul!

How does the water look?

Water is crystal clear and moving more to a dark blue (midnight blue) every day. Wife says it is absolutely beautiful when full sun is on it. I haven't seen it with full sun all week. Darn work getting in the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Friday=SUN day here! We are heading to the river with the Seadoo!!! I hope you have a great day also! :hug:

Kim:kim:

Going to be 100 today with heat index of 107-110.

We have two Seadoos that sat up for a few years due to draught. Now having difficulty getting running. Started into that but patio finish out and pool have taken priority.

My wife loves her Seadoo.

Enjoy and be safe.

Kim, I'm sure the pool store! :laughblue:

funny you should mention that. I had to go to the pool store today to purchase R-009 reagent and grabbed some tri-color tabs for vacation. I used some coupons I got in the mail. Thought to myself, I will never have to buy tabs again and probably ever walk in the door again. I did have to restrain myself (mainly my mouth) as a couple of people came in to get their water tested. I have to admit the huge 10'x10' display of 100 lb containers of shock was impressive.......

bye bye pool store. It was a miserable relationship.

I carry cards with TFP info on it and have handed them out when I thought someone was open to it. I SOOOOO want to stand out side PAP and L and just hand them out before the people ever go inside but don't want to make the nighty news :roll:

Kim:kim:

Good evening fellow TFP'ers! The weekend is upon us!

Day 9

7:00 PM Readings

pH 8.2 - Added 16 oz MA to target 7.8
TA 175 - But I am estimating based on 6th drop and 7th drop color change it is ~165 (note I incorrectly typed 150 this morning. I checked my spreadsheet and realized it was an entry error here. Edit made.
FC 0.6 - Just kept it above 0 for the hot sunny day today

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.