Recording the use of tablets

T-Vail

Aug 30, 2021
Hey,

I’ve been using the wonderful advice here for over a year maintaining mine and my moms pools pretty successfully. I was in the infamous chlorine lock and used the instructions here to resolve that issue. I can check my pool daily but my moms is a little further away and I don’t make it there until weekends.

Yellow algae has shown up and we’re just not keeping the chlorine level high enough with a gallon of 7.5% bleach Tuesday, Thursday and the weekend. So I’m going to try the 3” tricolor tabs for during the week.

My question is how to record this in the app? Any suggestions?

TIA, appreciate everyone’s help.

I think if you have algae, you’re going to have to slam it now, which will be difficult if you can only go there every other day. But to answer the question, you add it under adding chemicals tab/button.

Each tablet is 8 oz of trichlor. Track the CYA increase as that will increase the FC level you need to maintain.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.