Recommended programming for Pentair Superflo VS Pump in AZ

Depends on your pool and your pools needs. First function of a pool pump is to create/distribute the chlorine in the pool. Your signature does not show a SWCG or tablet chlorinator so we can assume you add liquid chlorine to the pool each day. The pump should run for at least an hour after you add the chlorine.
The next reason to run the pool pump is to skim the surface. As you have a VS pump, you should test what rpm of the pump provides the best skimming of your pool surface. Once you have that, you then run the pump long enough each day to skim the surface. You do show a pool cleaner but not sure if that is suction or pressure side. That will change the rpm needed for the time you run the vac.

Depends on your pool and your pools needs. First function of a pool pump is to create/distribute the chlorine in the pool. Your signature does not show a SWCG or tablet chlorinator so we can assume you add liquid chlorine to the pool each day. The pump should run for at least an hour after you add the chlorine.
The next reason to run the pool pump is to skim the surface. As you have a VS pump, you should test what rpm of the pump provides the best skimming of your pool surface. Once you have that, you then run the pump long enough each day to skim the surface. You do show a pool cleaner but not sure if that is suction or pressure side. That will change the rpm needed for the time you run the vac.
How do I test what rpm the pump provides best skimming of surface? There was a clog in the line so it got blown out and pressure is back up. Pool repair suggested I use the VacMate but every time I have tried it, it doesn't pull enough into the skimmer basket or the creepy crawly. If I have the creepy crawly attached on it's own it seems to work. If I have the skimmer basket on its own (now with a rock in it to keep debris from slipping under when not in use) it works ok but both together with VacMate don't work.

No idea what a VacMate is.

If you are trying to use a suction side cleaner, you will have to run your VS pump at much higher rpm.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.