Re-plumbing pool and spa - newbie!

Apr 6, 2015
Davenport
Hello All

Wanted some to share some work I have done recently, long story short my parents house built in 1992 pool plumbing was just crazy, its been the same since they bought in 2000 but it just went all over the place, it had solar at one point too till that leaked and was removed but the pipes had so many 90 degree fittings in it was crazy. I counted 62 fittings and I now have that down to 21 fittings so I hope the was pressure might be a little better now.

This is the pipe work before

Prime Photos

Prime Photos

This is the end result, unfortunately it was 1.5 inch pipe work in 1992 so I pretty much had to go with that but I tried my best to use as few twist and turns as possible, the pump used to make a bit of noise but that has stopped now and I seem to be getting stronger flow to the overflow from the spa to the pool. This is the first time I have ever done a job like this before and it took a little calculating but think I got the best results I could.

Please ignore the over use of purple primer :)

This was all the pipe work removed

Prime Photos

Its a salt pool now so I removed the clorinator too.

Thanks

Stu

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.