Layton. Utah
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
So I went and did a search... but only 1 I found that really covered it.. The pics arent working:mad:

So anyone have any other links that might work?? I do MUCH better with pictures lol

I only have 3 maybe 4 legs that need raised... vs trying to lower all the others

Why do you need to raise the legs? How much do they need to be raised? is this a fresh setup? Do you have any support blocks under them?
Just trying to determine why the legs sunk to begin with before anyone can offer advice.

Lifting the legs is always a gamble. Some have it go very well, others not so.

Why do you need to raise the legs? How much do they need to be raised? is this a fresh setup? Do you have any support blocks under them?
Just trying to determine why the legs sunk to begin with before anyone can offer advice.

Lifting the legs is always a gamble. Some have it go very well, others not so.

This is the 2nd year its been up.. it was slightly off then, but only an 1" now it's closer to 3... it is on the 12x12 pavers... only thing I can think, is that it gets splashed over there more...??

Its 3 maybe 4 of them that need to be moved...maybe ill take a few pics.... (when its not going to melt my phone.. bleh its hot)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.