Quartzscapes Grenadine Gray - Barbados Blue - Aruba Sky - French Gray ******* ISO unfiltered raw pictures please!

Catski

Nov 17, 2021
ATX
I am trying to decide wich color to go with and it is by far one of the most difficult decisions I've had to make :p Please share your RAW pictures with me - I have searched around and its a jungle!!

I thought I was set on French Gray, but am worried it is a bit too 'dull' in the color... and QuartzScapes FG seems to be lighter than other finishes... anyone seen or know about this, if its true? My ideal would be to mix a couple of colors, but I am worried if I ever have to patch something (god forbid, knock on wood) it would be so difficult to match the color if it was a custom blend. Therefor trying to settle for one of the ones above! Please share your beautiful pools and which color you have! TIA

Reactions: Aphair
Try entering each color in the search bar and choose the "G" option. It will bring up any other posts about those colors which you can scroll over. There are a lot of pictures here to browse within threads.
Another option:

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Catski
One thing to consider is the color of the steps. Do you want to look at grey? Or do you like the color of one of the others on the step better? If you like the other deep ends equally, the step color could be a decision maker. Also, Barbados is pretty dark which means warmer water.

French grey is actually darker than the npt sample board once wet. I love the color. Attached are photos of my pool color which is NPT Quartzscape French grey. This is a bench seat and 5.5’ deep end and the other photo is the splash pad and the steps and how the color changes with each step.

Attachments

• F1321ED1-2003-48E5-89A0-299EF024E6EB.jpeg
    F1321ED1-2003-48E5-89A0-299EF024E6EB.jpeg
    398.8 KB · Views: 94
  • C0E644EE-33B8-47B4-B227-2E503C69ABAC.jpeg
    C0E644EE-33B8-47B4-B227-2E503C69ABAC.jpeg
    517.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Reactions: Staceyleah22
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.